If you are looking for some activities in the afternoon to fill your time or the other thing to do beside the floating market or you are a bike lover…! Let’s go for stunning bicycle ride. Your guide will take you weaving through the small alley, cycling along the riverside. We can be able to stop for some interesting sides along the street. It brings you different feeling of Can Tho city.
- Departure: 14:30 - 17:30 Daily
- Meeting the guide at the hotel.
- Cycling around the city center and stop at most of the must check out places:
- Can Tho Grand Prison is one of several French colonial era prisons found throughout Vietnam. It worth checking out if you haven’t visited the prisons in Phu Quoc or Con Dao.
- Either Ong Pagoda - the photogenic Chinese temple dates back to the 19th century or Khmer pagoda, a beauty in the middle of a crowded city.
- Binh Thuy accient house was built in 1870 with French style in architecture but still remained trational features of Southern style. (Optional depend on timing)
- Driving through the local wet market.
- Having a Vietnamese pancake “Banh Xeo” or 'Com Tam' - broken rice which is typical well-known food in the South.
- Finish the tour, back to the hotel.
|| 2 people
||3 - 4 people
||5 -6 people
|Price per pax
- Bicycle rental.
- A light course and a drink.
- English speaking guide.
- Entrance fees.
- Pick up at the center.
Excluding: Other drinks and personal expenses.