ROUTE: SAIGON - TIEN GIANG - BEN TRE - CAN THO - SAI GON
The tour is designed with a combination of the must do activities and take part into local culture. You will have a chance to get closer with natural, spend time to cycle around the small village, eating the authentic food, cooking with a host family, check out the local workshop and stay overnight at both the homestay and hotel. During the tours, you may see some wild animals if having a luck and a stop at highlight places on the way: Chocolate Farm/ Vinh Trang pagoda or Binh Thuy ancient house…etc. It is packed full of fun with a lot to see, do and experience. ⇒BOOK NOW to get a FREE AIRPORT TRANSFER.
♦ Tour type: Private Tour.
♦ Duration: 3 days, 2 nights (a night at homestay, a night at hotel)
♦ Start time: 7:45am (Optional)
♦ Transportation: Private car, boat and bicycle.
1st day: SAI GON - TIEN GIANG, BEN TRE (Lunch, Dinner)
7:45: Welcome by our tour guide at the hotel and heading to MY THO, TIEN GIANG.
9:30: Arriving the boat station, transfer by boat to the island, doing activities which includes:
- Heading to visit a famous island in Mekong Delta to take part in the orchards and local homes.
- Boarding the motorboat and heading to learn coconut candies making process from a workshop. Sample of candies can be tasted.
- Passing through bee-keeping farm and enjoying honey tea, a typical Mekong house can be viewed along the way.
- Having lunch with five authentic Vietnamese dishes and fruit for desert.
- Travel by XE LOI or horse carrying to reach a performance site where Vietnamese traditional music (Intangible Cultural Asset of Humanity accredited by UNESCO in 2013) can be heard and seasonal tropical fruit can be tasted.
- Afterward, being on a small hand-rowing boat (the main mean of transportation in My Tho & Ben Tre) and slowly cruising through a small creek with beautiful overhanging coconut trees. Lives from both sides of the creek can be observed.
13:30: After exploring the island heading to BEN TRE province.
14:00: Check in the homestay, taking a rest, enjoy yourself.
.........: Spending time with the local family doing activities: sharing cooking time, doing fishing, cycling around the neighbor area…etc
2nd day: BEN TRE - CAN THO ( Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner )
…….: Spending the morning at the homestay and having breakfast.
10:30: Continue going to CAN THO city. On the way, stop at Chocolate Farm where you can see the working process and having the conversation with one of the family member to share about the business stories and experiences.
13:00: Having lunch at the local restaurant.
14:30: Arrive and check in the hotel.
18:00: Meeting the tour guide and go for dinner either at riverside restaurant or Food Tour to try authentic Vietnamese food with some of the options below: (You can discuss with the guide in person)
- Duck hotspot - duck meet cook with tofu cheese, eating with vegetables and taro.
- Nem Nướng - grilled pork sausage with a lot of vegetables.
- Cơm tấm - broken rice with BBQ rib pork.
- Bánh xèo - Vietnamese savory pancake.
- Bánh tráng nướng - Vietnamese pizza.
- Xôi - sticky rice and smoothie for dessert.
- Eggplant in clay pot, frog, rat, challenging food (Optional and please request in advance).
20:00: Back to the hotel and enjoy by your own: walking around the night market, Chinese temple...
3rd day: CAN THO - SAI GON ( Breakfast, Lunch )
- 5:15: Starting early for visiting CAI RANG floating market, the highlight of every visit. We will travel by private boat, on the way, driving through the small canals to bring you closer look about the local living style. Then, stop to visit noodle making place, fruit gardens. Having traditional Vietnamese coffee and 'Hu Tieu' - pork noodle soup local as breakfast on the boat.
- 8:30 : Continue travelling by bicycle around the small village to have a closer look about the local living. On the way, having a chance to stop at Gian Gua historial relic (a former military shelter during Vietnam war)
- 12:00 : Back to the hotel and check out.
- 12:30 : Having lunch at the local restaurant.
- 13:30 : Visit Binh Thuy ancient house, a French architecture building still remain. (Optional, depend on the timing)
- 14:00 : Heading back to SAI GON.
- 17:30 : Arriving SAI GON, drop off at the hotel and finish the tour.
|Group size||2 people||3 - 4 people||5 - 6 people||7 - 8 peopel||9 - 10 people|
|Price per pax||$342||$295||$270||$252||$238|
=> Please email us for a quote if you want to book your own accommodation.
Hotline: +849 3996 9823