ROUTE: SAIGON - NAM CAT TIEN NATIONAL PARK - SAIGON
If you love being a part of nature, interested in the wildlife and looking for another destination option beside Mekong Delta area from Saigon, then a trip down to Dong Nai river to enjoy Nam Cat Tien National Park is an absolutely must check out place. It is located 150km from the North side of Saigon, a perfect tranquil forest to escape from the busy city, out loud, full of confusing activities to recharge your soul batteries. You will have a chance to cruise in to the jungle, in a jeep, allows visitor to enjoy the feelings of watching wild animals specially at night time seeing dears, wild pigs, rabbits, porcupines, rhinoceros and many more.
- Start time: 8:00 am (Optional)
- Tour type: Private Tour.
- Duration: 2 days, 1 night
- Transportation: Private car, boat and bicycle.
1st day: SAI GON – NAM CAT TIEN NATION PARK
8:00: Welcome by our tour guide and private car at the hotel, heading to Nam Cat Tien park with an amazing array of flora and faun.
12:00: Check in the Bungalow with a riverside view. Having authentic Vietnamese dishes for lunch at the restaurant.
15:00: Biking on the small trails, stop on the way to trekking into the jungle to discover the plant and animal, simply relaxing into the glorious view: Giant Tung Tree, Ben Cu.....
…….: Taking a rest for a coffee or drink at the local restaurant, then dinner is ready to served.
19:00: Then you will have unforgettable experience on the night jeep ride for an hour animal watching with a chance to see some lori, fishing cats, pangolins, civets, etc.
…….: Returning for an overnight stay by yourself.
2nd day: NAM CAT TIEN NATION PARK – SAIGON
…….: Having an early breakfast in the lively forest sounds of bird singing and gibbon calls.
7:30: You will leave for a trip to Bau Sau, a beautiful lake surrounded by the jungle and home to many crocodiles, not only freshwater Siamese crocodiles but also a lot of rare birds which have already been in the Red Book Animals Protection of Vietnam and hear some myths about this wetland with fully wild lotus around.
…....: The jeep takes you 20 minutes (10km) to the trekking point, where you will start a 1 hour trek for about 5 km. (Optional)
13:00: Enjoy lunch.
14:00: Check out and return to Saigon.
18:00: Arriving Saigon, drop off at the hotel.
|Group size||2 people||3 - 4 people||5 - 6 people||7 - 8 people||9 - 10 people|
|Price per pax|
- Hotel pick up and drop off.
- 1 night at a bungalow riverside view.
- Driver and English speaking guide.
- Meals are mentioned on the package.
- Two bottle of water every day.
- All entrance fees.
- Private car, boat and bicycle.
- Parking fees and fuel.
- Personal expenses.
- Tips for guide and driver.
- As it is the PRIVATE TOUR so everything will be very flexible depend on your schedule and interest.
- The price of the package will be less or more depend on the activities you want to skip or add to the tour details above.
- Because the Nam Cat Tien national park area does not have the national electricity power yet, and the Lodge/ Guesthouse is using the Generator for running all electricity system, thus there is a limited time of using electric inside. For this reason, we do not guarantee the electric can supply 24/7.
Hotline: +849 3996 9823