If you are:
=> Get bored with a typical long hour tour.
=> Seek for something different, hidden places away from downtown.
=> Want to explore the historic charm of Saigon’s Colonial Period.
The tour is absolutely designed for you. You will get an insider’s view of Saigon’s exciting life scene and the unique mix of past and present.
Departure time: 8:30 or 14:00 (Optional)
Duration: 3 hours
- We will take you safely and comfortably to the other side of the Saigon River along Nhieu Loc Canal to get closer view of what called Saigon’s Slum area.
- Another choice of the tour is the Rainbow Bridge, built in the late 1800’s by Gustav Eiffe. After several restorations, it is now in top condition and is a popular shot for wedding photographers.
- We continue show you a piece of Vietnamese history which you’ll never forget, the former American Embassy and the building of the helicopter landing pad still intact.
- Driving through the narrow passageways of Ho Thi Ky Flower Market and incredibly colorful displays of flowers of all types, a wide range of flowers here.
- Getting to see ordinary people living their lives in very simple conditions with its winding little alleys.
=> Or choose locations that you have researched or been told about. We’ll be happy to take you to experience your personal location selection or suggest any other sites for your visit.
|One Person||$46 / person|
|Two Person +||$39 / person|
Excluding: Personal expenses.
Hotline: +849 3996 9823